Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Warcraft Wealth

Warcraft Wealth Guide is my favorite book. Personally I've used most of the techniques that are presented inside with my character and these produce wonders. I was able to get my epic flying mount in less than one week, by playing only a few hours a day. Another beneficial aspect of this guide is the fact that it's very well structured and it has zero fluff. It's aimed only at making gold.

The "noob" part shows the easiest ways to make gold at a low level. The "advanced" part presents some cutting-edge techniques for making gold fast (even Wayne's personal method that made him 5,124g in 22 hours).

Plus, this guide includes some insider secrets about Auction House (2 videos) that many level players never heard about.

It's the best choice at the moment...and I highly recommend it!

You can get Warcraft Wealth here

Find out more about Warcraft Wealth:

Warcraft Wealth Gold Guide Review

WoW Wealth Guide

No comments: